Project title: Study on the implementation of the Law on Forest Protection and Development (FP&D) in 2004 related to households, individuals and communities.
- Agency approved the aid: Ministry of Education and Training
- a) Contact address: 49 Dai Co Viet, Hanoi b) Phone / Fax: 04 38692397
- Governing body:
- Project manager: Hue University
- a) Contact address: 03 Le Loi Street, Hue b) Phone / Fax: 054 3848494
- Implementing agency: Centre for Rural Development in Central Vietnam – Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry
- a) Contact address: 102 Phung Hung, Hue b) Phone / Fax: 054 3529749
- Estimated duration: 9 months from the date of project is approved.
- Project location: Dak Nong, Kon Tum, Dak Lak, Quang Nam, Thua Thien Hue, Quang Binh and Ha Tinh provinces; and Northwest area.
- Total project capital: 849,090,000 VND (equivalent to £ 25.730)
- a) NGF grant aid: 849,090,000 VND, equivalent to £ 25.730 (according to the exchange rate by the State Bank of Vietnam announced at the time of creating Project Document)
- b) Reciprocal capital:
– Cash: 0 VND, equivalent to 0 GBP
– Assets: 0 VND, equivalent to 0 GBP
- Project objectives:
The objective is to provide information on the implementation process of the Law on FP&D in 2004 related to households, individuals and communities and to propose solutions to enhance effectively enforcement of the Law, contributing to the protection of natural resources and stability of livelihoods of the people.
- Main project outcomes:
- a) Outcome 1: Detecting inadequate and inconsistent points with reality of the Law on FP&D in 2004.
+ Quantity of experts, professional agencies paticipating in analysis, assessments on contents of Law on FP&D.
+ Quantity of inadequate and inconsistent points in the circular are discovered by experts and professional agencies.
- b) Outcome 2: Detecting difficulties and problems of local authorities when
implementing the Law on FP&D in 2004.
+ Quantity of experts, professional agencies, communities, individuals, and households are consulted on projects/programs implementation of forestland allocation according to Law on FP&D in 2004.
+ Quantity of opinions from experts, professional agencies and individuals and households about the difficulties and obstacles in the implementation of the Law on FP&D in 2004.
- c) Outcome 3: Getting solutions, petitions to adjust/ modify/ add contents in the Law on FP&D in 2004 and its implementation in reality. This information is transferred to policy makers and stakeholders.
+ Quantity of solutions and recommendations are recorded by policy makers and other stakeholders.
Top of Form